Liposuction Questions and Answers17 Feb
Liposuction is a surgical procedure that may help to remove fat permanently from specific areas of body. It involves inserting long slender metal tubes underneath the skin to suction out fat. During the consultation period, there may be lot of liposuction questions and answers discussed between the surgeon and the patient. There may be lots of questions regarding
- The procedureâ€™s goals
- The procedure being safe and painful
- The amount of fat removed by the procedure
- The time taken for the results to be evident
- Precautions to be taken before and after the procedure
- Whether routine activities may be resumed
- There being any complications
- The limitations of the procedure
- The cost of the procedure
As much as it is important to know about liposuction questions and answers, it should also be ensured that the surgeon performing the liposuction procedure is experienced and having an expertise. Moreover, the surgeon should be a board-certified one.
Medical doctors are licensed and regulated by the Medical Board of California
Simon Ourian, M.D.